Thursday 11 October 2012

My personal trainer...

For those of you that I mentioned my Limbe personal trainer ... meet Theodore.  He is from Yaounde and has been an amazing friend to me in the last month.  I met him at the Delegation where he mentioned that I had a solid handshake but was too fat.  He then offered to make me "sexy" for when I got home.  What followed was 3 mornings a week of aerobic workouts and friendly talks about sport, development, life, difficulties, solutions to those difficulties, comfort, and a treasured friendship.  He had to leave for Yaounde this morning and so we had to say goodbye to one another at the Seminar, which we both presented at.  This is us the morning of the seminar, ready to enlighten!  Thanks for everything buddy!  I will speak to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment